Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pintervention

...It's probably in my future. I can't even tell you how much time I spend on there a day. I've decided that the only thing that's going to stop the creator of Pinterest from becoming more rich and famous than Mark Zuckerberg, is the fact that Pinterest users are primarily female...I'm assuming. Seriously though, whoever they are...geniuses!!! So my bff and I were talking, and we decided we need to stop pinning and actually start making some of these things. So we are going to have a Pinterest day! We're going to be making Christmas presents and most likely some yummy munchies. So exciting! :o) I'm also trying several recipes for dinner next week. I'm eager to see how they turn out! My son wants a superhero hero room and I've found some seriously awesome ideas on how to do one on a budget, and honestly, I think it's going to look cooler than it would if I were to spend a ton of money on it! I also found a really cool craft that I'm going to attempt to make my parents for Christmas. I HOPE I can pull it off! If I do, I will post pictures. I'm not going to say what it is though, just in case my mom reads this. :o)
I will blog with pictures with the things I've tried and let you know how it goes.
I could go on and on about how great it is, but you seriously need to check it out for yourself! If you need an invite, comment on this blog and I will be more than happy to send you one. :o) And don't forget to follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment