Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

It's 12:40 AM on Thanksgiving 2011 and I have so very much to be thankful for.
*I'm thankful I am a child of God. He is so faithful. I have seen Him provide for my family in amazing ways over the last few years, and have witnessed His protection over my family. He has blessed us far more than we deserve.

*I'm thankful for my husband. He works harder than anyone I know and is a great provider for our family. He is an amazing father. I love watching him with our boys and I love seeing how much they love him. I'm thankful for all his strengths that balance out my weaknesses. I'm thankful for all the years we have spent together and for the years ahead. I love him so much!

*I'm so thankful for our children. They bring me a joy that I can't describe. I'm so thankful God gave me the great honor of being a mother. Max is so sweet and loving. He's sensitive like his mommy and independent like his daddy. He's so smart and is a great big brother. I'm so thankful the Lord brought Landon into our lives this year. I love the way he looks up at me, and I love seeing that sweet, little smile he recently started showing us. I love my children more than I could ever put into words!

*I'm thankful for my parents. I just don't know where I would be without them. You never stop needing your parents. My mom is my best friend. I can talk to her about everything and I know I'm always going to get great advice. She's usually always right. :o) I just think of all the ways she has been there for me over the years and know I am who I am today because of her and my dad. I have always been a daddy's girl. My daddy is the sweetest guy you will ever meet. He is always so willing to help us out whenever we need him. He can fix anything. :o) I love the little things about him that never change. Always telling us to be careful, making sure we lock our doors and are safe. Both of my parents have sacrificed so much for their children and I'm so thankful my children have such amazing grandparents.

*I'm thankful God has always provided a roof over our heads and a vehicle to get to where we need to go.

*I'm thankful for my friends. There are only a few, but they are true and genuine. It's all about quality not quantity. :o)

*I'm thankful for everyone that makes up my family. Grandparents, brothers, sister, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles... I love them ALL so much and so glad they are a part of my life.

*I'm thankful for all the little things. Sleep, coffee, date nights, girls nights, technology, good food, good music, good movies... All the little pleasures in life. This list could go on and on. It's the little things that help create memories and allow you to enjoy the time you spend with friends and family

I honestly could sit here all night and list things I'm thankful for. I believe the list may be endless. I just wanted to share the most important ones. If anything, for myself. It's good to be able to count my blessings and see how much the Lord has given me.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment