Monday, December 5, 2011

Letter from Santa!

Just got free letters from Santa for my boys. Go here to get yours! http://www.tracerscouponaffair.com/2011/12/hurry-free-letter-from-santa.html

If you follow all the steps, the voucher code you get for the santa site is actually for $20. I thought it was just for 10... so when you personalize your letter and add it to your cart, it will give you the option to add the nice list certificate, a build your own Santa workshop sticker set and a letter from rudolph... Anyway, I got the letter, certificate and stickers with 2 bucks and some change left over on my credit. It covers shipping and everything!
My kids aren't old enough to get overly excited about getting a letter from Santa, but it will be fun to put it in their scrapbooks, or show them when they're older.
I'm sure some of you have kids who would freak out! Definitely take advantage of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment