Monday, October 10, 2011

Home Stretch!

So my blog posts are a little repetitive right now, but I'm okay with that. I can't believe I will be a mother of two in FOUR days! As I type this, my back is killing me, as it has been for weeks now. It's been worse the last few days. Worst part is, there is no relief! I can't take anything, changing positions doesn't do squat, I try to pop it but my big belly makes it hard to do that anymore... :/ Yeah... I'm miserable.
That's why I'm blogging right now. I can't sleep! Now, of course I realize the sleep part isn't going to change anytime soon, but I am SO looking forward to taking some amazing pain meds and getting my body back to normal! I'm also looking forward to eating spicy foods without getting heartburn, going back to my ridiculous, daily caffeine intake (it's not that ridiculous, but I've been cautious with it during the pregnancy), I'm looking forward to being able to bend over to clean and pick things up off the floor without struggling, being able to wear my wedding ring again... so many things. :o) And to think, I'm all for doing this again in a few years. ;o)
The biggest things I'm looking forward to though, of course, is meeting my sweet baby boy, and finally being able to hold him in my arms. I can't wait for Max to meet his little brother for the first time! I know for sure that I am going to lose it when I see them together for the first time.
I'm also going to lose it when I drop Max off with my parents the night before I deliver. It will be the last time it's just him. It's just been us for over three years. :,o( But I am so thankful and I know we will adjust to this new phase of our lives. God is good! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment